prophets town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game theory & (lcd)

Go down

Game theory & (lcd) Empty Game theory & (lcd)

Post  Admin Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Have you heard of the"game theory" The game theory is based off of this scenario. 2
prisoners are implicated in a crime. Both are given a chance to use state evidence to convict the other. If
one convicts the other ,he goes free and the other stays in prison indefinitely. If they both convict each other they get 2yrs each. If they both are silent then they both get a year. The risk is of course that if you keep silent the other one won't and he'll be rewarded and you condemned. This parallels the dilemma between blacks, whites, men, women etc... LOOK THE GAME CREATES A RACE! ON YOUR MARK GET SET GO!!! tHIS THEORY OF the PSYCHE OF MAN IS CONCOCTED BY ONE OF THE MOST CELEBRATED GENIUSES OF THE WEST. This was concocted by albert Einstein(GENIUS REALLy) and kurt godel.

The scenario itself shows they're sickness. Even in the case that the two prisoners work together and stay silent they both still receive one year. Why concoct such a hopeless scenario in the first place. The only case where the problem is taken care off, is when one prisoner convicts the other and gets "ofF SCOTT FREE". THEY are sacrificing each other for short term gains, but really on top of that they are"SCAPEGOATING". THis is the Western thought Process FOr Success, Scape(goTT)ing for Short term Gain. Long Term Happiness and success is only maintained through a series of sacrifices. I mean in this society a scenario like that is bound to show up, but that's only because the the people occupying the system are writing that story. They are writing it in terms of LCD(LEAST COMMON DENOMINATOR). THEY'RE ON LCD!!! "i GREW UP AROUND PIMPS & WHORES SLAMMING
CADILLAC DOORS" QUOTE FROM A BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST(NOT SURE WHO).SOUNDS LIKE A RAP SONG
WHEN I READ THat QUOTE FROM A BOOK I LAUGHED,
> I COULDN'T CONTAIN IT WAS FUNNY TO ME. IT
> WAS PART OF a POEM. i came across some other interesting though as well.
It was a story told by hAKI mODHUBUTI. hE
> DESCRIBES AS he grew up he was taught how to buy planes , where
> as a dub-ya boy was taught how to build a plan. He then goes
> on to say that he was raised to be a "consumer",
> while the other boy was raised to be"PRODUCER"(FIGURATIVELY
SPEAKING THAT IS).

Authour: NA, NA, NA, BlaAcK mAN...

Admin
Admin

https://prophetstown.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: